Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Efoxcity Wish List

I am sure you guys must have heard of efoxcity. I have been seeing their name on so many blogs lately. I am making a list of stuff I randomly spotted and liked from their site. They have trendy pieces for cheap prices. I even saw some cool pieces in their men's wear section. I have some things from the men's outerwear and men's pants sections as well. Why? Because guys need to wear cool clothes too. I mean so few guys around here do. And let's not forget we wear boyfriend jeans/jackets all the time in the name of androgyny and whatnot. Why not buy them instead of borrowing them from all the imaginary boyfriends some of us forever alone people just do not have -_-! Ahem..back to topic.. They have lovely wholesale brooches as well. I know a lot of you shy away from stores which have the word wholesale mentioned anywhere. But I guess you know now that is not a deal breaker. In fact you get the products for cheaper because of it. Anyway you are welcome to browse through my list and tell me if you have bought anything from this site before.

Skull Tee

Khaki Wool Jacket
Shredded Denim
Spiked Necklace
Gold Chain Necklace

adios

As of July 1st Google Reader is retiring. 
Follow my blog via Bloglovin to stay up to date with the posts.
Follow songbird

This is a sponsored post
 

7 comments:

  1. Great post debi! I hadn't heard of them. I wish we had more wholesale places because the prices for clothes seem to be getting pricier and pricier. Love that necklace. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That spike necklace rocks! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never heard of them but really cool stuff! Great choices!

    xo, styledelight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice items! I've had a look at efoxcity and I liked what I saw. Reminds me that I have to pay a visit soon.

    Jolien
    http://julianaandthedaydream.blogspot.be

    PS. there's a giveaway on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You had me at the last two pieces! Pure love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I've never heard of efoxcity actually but they definitely have some great stuff! Love that spiked necklace especially!

    xx FRESHFIZZLE

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!
if you like my blog you can follow me
leave your blog link if you have one.