Wednesday, 13 February 2013

I Gave You All

I got this dress custom made. The amazing people at Miss Dressy sent me over this dress in exactly 14 days! I was supposed to attend an event but didn't really believe the dress would come over that fast. I selected this dress and chose a colour other than black or white (are you surprised? well you have my best friend to thank for that, as she chose this beautiful colour, otherwise this post would have been another offering in black). There are plenty of options in colours and sizes and they have loads and loads of styles of dresses in varying lengths and silhouettes!
I love the beautiful chiffon bell sleeves. The name of this colour is oxblood claret. And I will stop saying I love flower crowns and reblogging and pinning their
photos on tumblr and pinterest (click to follow) as I have started wearing them now. No, I won't. I love florals and flower crowns, the more photos of these on my dashboard the better. This outfit and the mood is obviously inspired by my love for the romantic gothic aesthetic. The crown was a DIY done by a friend.






Also I am on Instagram now. Yes I finally got a new phone that does something apart from just texting and calling. 3 solid claps for me *and then I do a dance that you don't get to see*.
Follow me @debi_flysongbird
I am lonely here.
So hurry :)
adios


P.S. - Use the code 706519651810  to get a flat 30% off on 13th and 14th Feb on IKNOW

26 comments:

  1. I love the sleeves and the shoes! PYT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, this dress is perfect on you!
    Alessia

    THE CHILI COOL
    FACEBOOK
    YOUTUBE
    Kiss

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look absolutely beautiful from the floral crown down to the bad ass boots! Love that dress and the colour is perfect. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks amazing :D beautiful :D
    xoxo <3

    www.littlemisssinner.com


    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely dress....and lovelier flower crown!!! You look awesome!!! <3

    Missed you at the event....hope to see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That dress is so beautiful on you Debi! I love the color and the embellishments at the bottom of the dress. The sleeves are gorgeous too! That headpiece looks magnificent on you too. You look GORGEOUS dah-ling! My instagram is averysweetblog. Will join you!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's super pretty <3
    x, Lara
    http://rrv12.blogspot.fi/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is gorgeous on you. It's so awesome to have things custom made, it makes them feel that much more special. :)
    xo
    Tiffy
    http://www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh how cool! Love the pics =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looking gorgeous... nice presentation ............

    Thanks
    Real Estate Developer

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love this dress debi! Your friend definitely made a good suggestion! The floral headpiece gives it a boho vibe! Love it,

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the dress, and adore you, and your uniqueness.
    XXXXXXXXXXX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Madre mía, vaya vestido, es precioso, tiene un color muy bonito, y los detalles de las piedras y el vuelo que tiene me encantan!
    Un beso desde España.
    http://accessoriesmadeinmymind.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really i love this post and your great blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. u look so pretty in this color..plus that touch of floral headband is perfect !
    ✿thefashionflite
    ✿twitter
    ✿Bloglovin
    ✿FaceBook

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful Dress and color! Although the flower crown took the spot light! :)

    http://taintedfingers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous! I think strangely my favorite picture is the one with your knee. I really like the layers of fabric shown there.

    7% Solution​

    ReplyDelete
  18. Would u like to follow each other on Gfc,Fb or Twitter?

    My blog
    www.donnaiveh.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  19. you r looking great!! nice dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. I suddenly came across this post! Lovely dress Debi. The color looks so beautiful on you. I am going to try Miss Dressy soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Hi

    The dress is lovely and you like angelic.

    The links in your blog are sadly not opening ! :(

    Could you please share the working links.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. maybe the website is out of business. a few months after my collab with them I had some bloggers had problems with them. so I refused to blog for them any longer. but. didn't write anything negative here because my experience that time with them was not negative.

      Delete

thanks for commenting!
if you like my blog you can follow me
leave your blog link if you have one.