Thursday, 28 June 2012

Thunders and Skulls

I passed out for about half an hour and woke up on hearing the rumbling noise of thunder(I need to get that as my alarm tone pronto). I walked out thinking "ooh ooh rain and storm!" but it was like a sound effect gone wrong in some movie you downloaded from some sketchy torrent site; sound of loud thunder synced with a sunny afternoon scene. Hopefully it is raining somewhere and the evening would be cool and windy atleast over here. Well this is the skull scarf I got from jabong. I really like it. I also like that my hair tips which were coloured red a month or two ago are showing in the first picture. It's time for a red bath again..soon..soon..I will have pronounced red ombre hair

yes I do smile in real life.but I like the colour of my hair in this picture.

these are my shoes.as you can see I have no nail colour on.I'm giving the nails a break.
woohoo a full body shot!yes..yes I will clean the mirror soon.
just showing I did have other charming expressions to offer the camera even when I was a kid.the red fort acting as my background
Meanwhile the cobrasnake
courtesy : the man repeller
If you haven't heard of him then you live on the other side...of the internet


14 comments:

  1. i love your black outfit quietly accented with the scarf.
    your face and hair look beautiful, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Thanks for your visit and comment.
    Lovely pics.

    Greetings from Ireland
    Cleo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww...you were so CUTE as a kid :) Even I give break to my nails once in a while !!

    Win $100 + Special Gift Sheinside Giveaway
    ❤ StylishByNature.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing look! I LOVE your style!
    I am a new follower of your blog now.
    And I will be SOO happy, if you follow my blog:-)
    Tatiana
    http://www.bonnie23blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just adore the first pic. gorgeous!!!!! Cool outfit dear!!

    Alessia

    THE CHILI COOL


    FACEBOOK

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for your comment! I like your scarf!
    xoxo

    www.secretsofmissdaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the scarf but most of all I love your hair debi!I wish i had mine like yours!
    Don't Call Me Fashion Blogger
    Facebook
    Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  8. As a baby you were so cute! You still look pretty!
    Maybe I live on the other side of internet cause I don't know him...
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!
    xxx
    Miss Starshiny

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a beautiful pout and definitely lots of style from early on! I love all the colors in your little girl outfit.

    And since I am one of the Intarwebz, I have no idea who the cobrasnake is ;) ! -- J xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are pretty.

    Black. <3 love.

    Kid picture? OMG. So cute. Awwww-worthy.

    Love,
    Sonshu
    www.thesonshu.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So gorgeous! I love that scarf and I have a pair of shoes just like yours. They're by Calvin Klein and I adore. So comfy! You were always cute Debi!
    http://www.averysweetblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your childhood photo!!!! SO STYLIN'. I mean, you're a pretty stylin' grown-up, too, don't get me wrong!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i sometimes looks at my old pictures and go "oh i wish i still had something like that now!"
      and thankeeee!!!!comments from you make me go wheeeeeeeee!!

      Delete

thanks for commenting!
if you like my blog you can follow me
leave your blog link if you have one.