Saturday, 21 January 2012

The Magpie Loves Shiny New Things

Guessing game up ahead..




What do you think I am trying to show here? Apart from my highly innovative ways of posing for the camera what else is common?
I bought these earrings and I love them. It's been long since I got something from Accessorize. I think I have mentioned it before how I don't like spending the huge bucks on anything I won't necessarily use that much. I can't justify paying a 1000 bucks for a pair of earrings unless I find them absolutely awesome. Again, I don't like paying a lot for anything which I don't find is worth it. I am a student after all and I like thinking before spending. This pair cost me only Rs.445, that is roughly 8$. And I think they are beautiful and versatile. I have another new buy hiding in these photos which I will show you in the next post. Let's see if you can spot what the other new buy is.




Can't wait for the day when I don't have to justify everything I buy in my head!

Have a great weekend!
#tidal

2 comments:

  1. this is such a beautiful pair of earrings, very bohemian and ethnic, i would wear them as well. and the price is reasonable.

    ReplyDelete

thanks for commenting!
if you like my blog you can follow me
leave your blog link if you have one.